Kirkey 88 Series - Intermediate 18° Layback Containment SeatKIRKEY-88140KIT
- Kit comes with black cloth cover.
- 18 degree lay back.
- Easily removable cover has additional 1/2" energy absorbing padding for extra lumbar support.
- Designed to accommodate all head and neck restraints.
- Constructed from TIG welded .100" 5052 grade aluminium.
- Additional MIG welding adds strength.
- Contoured elongated bottom reinforced for added thigh and hip support.
- Energy absorbing padding on seat bottom.
- Rib and reinforced shoulder supports have extra 1/2" energy absorbing padding directly on seat.
- Head restraint is adjustable both vertically and laterally and uses moulded high density energy absorbing impact pads that eliminates upholstery. Head restraint can also rotate down for additional peripheral vision.
- Fabricated aluminium connector brackets for easy head adjustment.
- Left side of head restraint angled and shortened to allow easy entry, exit.
- Right and Left leg extensions built in.
- Lap and sub belt openings have moulded rubber grommets to eliminate belt wear.
- Designed to accommodate all seat belt systems.
- Mounts direct to chassis.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket based on your selected delivery address. Next Day delivery options are available only for mainland UK destinations and some overseas locations.
Goods will either be returned directly to us or directly to one of our suppliers. You must contact us first so that we can provide you with the correct return address.
Details to include with a Return
- Your name
- Your daytime telephone number
- Your order number
- The reason for the return
How to Return Goods
In many circumstances it will be simpler for you to return the goods yourself. However, in circumstances where goods are too heavy and/or bulky for you to return, you may wish to use our Courier Service to collect the package from your home or business address. In this event there is a standard administration charge of £10 in addition to the return delivery charge. The parcel(s) must be securely wrapped.
Payment for Return Carriage
If you have arranged the return then send us a copy of the receipt and we shall refund you as soon as the goods are received back. If you are returning unwanted goods and we have agreed to take them back then you will have to pay for any return costs. All warranty claims need to be returned carriage paid unless the manufacturer agrees to pay the carriage in the case of a successful claim. Most of the manufacturers/importers in our market do not credit anybody with warranty carriage costs, but if they do, we will pass it onto you.
If a part has been incorrectly supplied then we shall arrange for the correct part to be sent to you as quickly as possible or you can return the goods for immediate refund. If you require the correct part to be sent to you before we receive back the incorrect item then we shall require payment for the replacement part which will be immediately refunded when we receive the incorrect part back. This is standard practice in the car parts mail order industry and is something we had to learn the hard way - not everyone sends things back!
All damaged goods must be reported to us on the day of receipt so that we can claim against the courier. This is a rule imposed by them on us. We shall immediately arrange for the goods to be replaced.
If you decide you do not wish to keep a correctly supplied item then please contact us within 7 days of receipt. In most cases we can agree to take back goods and usually with no handling fee. You just need to cover the return costs. In some cases where we need you to return the goods directly to one of our suppliers we may be charged a handling fee which we will pass on to you. Typical charges are 10-15%.
Unwanted Special Order Goods
We reserve the right to refuse to accept back unwanted goods which are made to special order or which have been specially imported to the UK for you. We shall however accept such items back if we can sell them in a 'reasonable time'. This is in compliance with the UK laws of Trading Standards.